Camping at June Jam is leave no trace.
There will be designated camping areas. Temperatures at this time of year are typically warm during the day (think high 80’s on average) and cool at night (40’s to 50’s). Be sure to bring shade for the sunny days, stakes in case of wind, and layers for chilly evenings.
- Please drive slowly on the dirt road upon entry to the festival!
- There are limited car camping passes available, we strongly encourage you carpool with friends!
- There are limited amounts of RV spaces. Standard RV camping will have no hookups.
- There will be food and beverage vendors onsite, but we still suggest bringing enough water for yourself at least and any supplemental meals and snacks you might want for the weekend.
- There will be portable toilets on site, please use them!
- Leave excess plastic and packaging at home!
- We encourage bringing your own water bottle, reusable drink cup, plates, and cutlery to cut down on trash.
- NO LITTERING. This is a beautiful environment, and we’re serious about respecting that by keeping it clean!
There will be a multitude of different environments showcasing our talented lineup, including both live and electronic acts. Expect an array of groovy daytime sets flowing into surreal, enchanting, and heavy-hitting soundscapes as we move into the night and early morning.
We already have some high caliber artists booked for the event! Limited $99 weekend participation passes will be available before lineup announcements.
We’re excited to announce that our Main Stage sound and engineering will again be provided by Heitened Sound!
We aim to create an environment supportive of play, education, expansion, creation, forward movement and change – and our workshops will reflect that. Come with an open mind, a journal, and pen for notes if you wish, and join us in learning.
Please fill out our workshop & meditation application form here:
Bring your mat and come flow with us! There will be a designated area for different styles of yoga, meditation, and movement taught by experienced teachers in a variety of classes to keep your breath present and body flowing all weekend long.
Please fill out the Yoga Teacher application below if you would like to teach a class, we would love to have your unique wisdom and practice as a guide!
If you would like to volunteer your time for this event, please fill out the application below! We are grateful to co-create with you, and as we all know….it takes a village!
We’ll be accepting vendor applications in early 2020! Check back here for updates!
June Jam loves supporting the arts! Please fill out our application for live painting, art installations, and mutant vehicles below!
All Sales are Final. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
NO FIREWORKS, PETS, DRONES, GLOW STICKS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, OR WEAPONS ALLOWED.
21+ Event. Minor children attending the event must be accompanied and supervised by an adult who will be responsible for them, with a limit of 2 minors per adult. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age.
Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued and waives all claims against the ticket issuer, event sponsor, or owner of the facility. Ticket holder consents to reasonable examination and searches to ensure compliance with laws and facility rules. Admission subject to compliance with laws and facility rules. Failure to comply may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or expel any person whose conduct is deemed to be objectionable. Expulsion cancels this ticket and all claims resulting thereof.
Please be aware that by attending June Jam, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films, photography, and tapes for use in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release High Road Productions and property owner, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
Ticket holder acknowledges that they have read and understand the above disclaimer.
Thank you for your desire to capture the magic within our community! If you’re interested in providing media support for June Jam, please fill out our media application here:
All ticket holders will receive a unique QR code that will be scanned at the gate for entry. You can easily transfer your ticket to friends, and we recommend anyone buying a ticket from an individual have that person contact us with your name to ensure tickets are not resold multiple times.
This is a limited attendance event!
This will be a 21+ event. ID will be required at gate.
- You will need to supply/arrange your own transportation, passenger vehicles should be ok, 4WD not needed at all.
- Please try to ride share/carpool, everything is more fun with friends!
- PLAN AHEAD: The gates to the property will be closed and locked every night from MIDNIGHT – 8AM
- Due to the nature of our event, ins and outs will not be permitted.
- Your prepaid ticket. This will be strictly enforced.
- Bring your forest camp gear, supplies, friends, and party pants. BRING A REUSABLE CUP!
- No Native American headdresses, pets, weapons, excessive disposable plastic (INCLUDING NONBIODEGRADABLE GLITTER), illegal drugs, explosives, or bad vibes.
- There will be absolutely no violence permitted.
- There will be a designated fire flow area, no fire play outside of the designated zone(s)!
- If you smoke cigarettes, bring a butt holder, ANY litter will not be tolerated!
- PLEASE do not leave any bottles or trash by the dance floor/speakers. There will be recycling containers by the stage.
- Feel free to bring a bicycle or glider if you’d like!!!
Yes! Application links will be posted here in January 2020!
Applications will close on April 1, 2020 and accepted applicants will be notified by April 15, 2020!
Early Bird Tickets can be purchased via one-time payment.
“General Onsale” Tickets will have 50% down, 50% later payment plans available – we want June Jam to be an affordable experience for everyone!
Entering its second year following a sold-out debut in 2019 from the team that curated Juniper Jam, June Jam is a campout festival for audiophiles and dance floor veterans. We have distilled what we believe to be the essence and most positive elements of today’s music culture, and have committed to bringing those good times in their purest form to you. It will be a consciously curated, sonically minded campout in an intimate setting, set on capturing the magic conjured when close-knit community and small crowds are combined with some of the most creative and talented entertainers in the industry.
Music is far from the only offering we have planned for you. Art in its many forms, education about meaningful and diverse topics, healing environments for deep rejuvenation and much, much more will be mindfully woven into this 3- day experience. We want you to learn, feel, play, dance, rest, and express. We want you to leave on Monday feeling inspired and fulfilled. The festival is located at Playa Ponderosa, a beautiful private property alive with the spirit of the Southwest. Nestled in the shade of ancient Ponderosa Pine trees in the Munds Park area of Coconino National Forest – this is unquestionably special land. The perfect home to co-create this sustainably minded, leave-no-trace, and unique experience. We open our minds, arms, and hearts to anyone interested in sharing this one-of-a-kind adventure with us. We invite you to come participate and contribute to our Event. We hope to see you all in June 2020!
Please invite the friends you’d love to spend the weekend with!
This will be a leave it better event, please respect our planet!