Camping (Leave No Trace)
Camping at June[tember] Jam is leave no trace.
There will be designated camping areas. Temperatures at this time of year are typically warm during the day (think high 70’s – 80’s on average) and cool at night (40’s to 50’s). Be sure to bring shade for the sunny days, stakes in case of wind, and layers for chilly evenings.
- Please drive slowly on the dirt road upon entry to the festival!
- There are limited car camping passes available, we strongly encourage you carpool with friends!
- There are limited amounts of RV spaces. Standard RV camping will have no hookups.
- There will be food and beverage vendors onsite, but we still suggest bringing enough water for yourself at least and any supplemental meals and snacks you might want for the weekend.
- There will be portable toilets on site, please use them!
- Leave excess plastic and packaging at home!
- We encourage bringing your own water bottle, reusable drink cup, plates, and cutlery to cut down on trash.
- NO LITTERING. This is a beautiful environment, and we’re serious about respecting that by keeping it clean!